The Greedy Crow - The topic of greed keeps appearing in my readings. Most of the time, a character has a small portion of something but wants something better and bigger and ends up losing everything in order to get more. It's better to have something than absolutely nothing. I think a lot of people are tempted by greed and often times their actions are controlled by greed.
Why the Sun Shines more Brightly than the Moon - I like the stories that explain why things became to be the way they are. Even though it's a made up story, it's interesting and amusing. There are a lot of unexplainable things in the world so I might want to write my own story about how the sun and the moon came to be. Maybe I can talk about the stars as well. This story could be very whimsical and imaginary.
![]() |
| The Sun wikimedia |
Why the Cow's Skin is Loose on the Neck is also an example of how things are the way they are. I also enjoyed The Lost Necklace which explains why chicken peck at the ground. Maybe I can tell a story that explains why cows or flamingos stand while sleeping or why sharks continue to swim when they sleep. I could maybe also try and explain the seasons changing or maybe why there are earthquakes or other natural disasters. Why the Ocean is Salty was pretty clever to explain how salt got into the ocean. I could put a twist on this original story or come up with a new one like the ones I listed above. Some other ideas like this would be a story about why the wind exists or any other characteristic of an animal.

No comments:
Post a Comment