Friday, February 5, 2016

Growth Mindset: Difficult is NOT Impossible Meme

For this week's growth mindset challenge, I decided to look at some memes.
I found this one in particular to be inspiring.

Difficult, but STILL possible Link
I decided to share this on my blog because I think this is one of the most difficult concepts to overcome when it comes to learning. Often time we put up a wall whenever we run into something that is difficult and we think that there is no way to solve it. If we keep trying and thinking, then we may actually find a solution. It may take longer than planned but difficult doesn't mean that it is not possible. This is really useful to remember because you can only grow by accomplishing challenges.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the image that you chose for your growth mindset meme. I also like browsing through the memes, but I don't think I've seen this one before. The words really speak to me. There will be challenges in every person's life, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's impossible. I believe the difficulty allows the person grow and mature with every challenge just like you said in your last sentence.

    ReplyDelete