I like the Google Timer because it's right there on your computer screen whenever and wherever you need it. A tip is to keep it up as a separate window then work on what you are doing so that you can keep track or the pace you are on. When there is a timer running, you are probably more likely to stay on task. I also like to time my breaks because it's hard to realize how much time as gone by. With the timer, I can go back to work at exactly the time I set it on and not lose track of time.
Since I spend a lot of time on the computer, this timer would be very helpful to use and I'm sure it could be helpful to others as well.
During my breaks on the computer, I often find myself watching Netflix. I'll tell myself I am only going to watch 10 minutes of something then I end up watching the whole episode. The timer could help me keep track of when my 10 minutes is up.
No comments:
Post a Comment