This week I focused on growing in some of my other classes. I have realized this semester that being able to work well in groups is really important for learning. My classes this semester require a lot of group work, which I wasn’t too big of a fan of before but now I like it. We learn to really challenge each other and push each other. We ask difficult questions. Working in groups really also holds you accountable to pull your own weight. A lot of the projects we do are separated into sections so that allows me to work really hard so that I can provide something good for my group. I think this helps my growth mindset because I get to learn other people’s learning styles and it helps me not be so closed minded about how things should be done. I get to see a lot of different styles and different perspectives.
![]() |
| Perspective Online Source |

No comments:
Post a Comment