Friday, March 11, 2016

Week 8: Learning Challenges - Review My Schedule

In the beginning I had my schedule set for two hours on Monday and four hours on Tuesday because I wanted to get all my work done early. However, this did not happen and I quickly realized that I was much more efficient if I spread the work out equally. It was also much more enjoyable to do a little at a time. So now I work on this class for an hour every day from Tuesday - Sunday and though I haven't made it a full week yet, I think it will really work. I usually look forward to doing the work for this class because it's fun and creates a more creative outlet for me. At this point in the semester, I am on track to finish this class early because I have done all of the required assignments as well as a lot of the extra credit. This way I can relax more throughout the semester.

Little by Little link

No comments:

Post a Comment