Thursday, March 17, 2016

Week 8: Famous Last Words

Week 8 included two weeks because of spring break so it seems like it has been forever since I have written anything. I also thought I forgot to do the portfolio update for this week but then remembered that we had an extra week of spring break to get week 8's work done. It scared me for a second since it was 10 points but I was able to revise my portfolio story. Since there wasn't reading this week, I ended up doing a half-reading option for some extra credit points.

I haven't thought too much about how or what I should write for the next week. It seems that I have shut off my brain for spring break. It's going to be very difficult to get back in the normal routine of things and I am not sure that my creative juices will be flowing for this class once we all return from the long week away. Hopefully I will be able to adjust quickly and get to work efficiently. There are only a few days of break left and I still hope that I will be able to get a head start for the next week as this last part of the semester is always extremely busy.

I'm also excited to combine everything I learned so far in this class to incorporate into my other classes. I'm especially appreciative of the growth mindset thinking that I learned and other strategies to greater utilize my time. I also got my grade back for one of my statistics papers and got a 100% which I was surprised since writing is not my best subject. I also mentioned in previous weeks that I used some concepts from this class to write my statistics paper even though they are two completely different subjects. Seems like the material for this class can be used across a wide range of subjects which is really great.

Spring Break link


No comments:

Post a Comment