I like The Hair that Was not Afraid to Die because it told of how a person was influential to others by teaching them good morals. I think this is really important because a person needs to be good and continue to teach others good things. I still believe that many people are good in this world and I hope to be an example to others as well. A story including how a person can influence good morals into another one's life and how important that is would be a good story to write. A lot of good moral characters are parents, family, friends, or teachers. Sometimes it's hard to be a good person. I believe that when someone is tested in their true virtue and they stick to their morals, they will be rewarded. Good karma will come their way.
![]() |
| The Hare with Good Morals link |
A lot of the stories here also include morals of telling the truth. I think honesty is really important especially for any relationship. Lies can get you into an even bigger mess than just telling the truth. Lies have to build upon each other but they often fall apart when one part of your story doesn't align with the rest. Lies can also be really hurtful to other people. I like these stories that tell of how good honesty is and how rewarding it can be in the end. Honesty doesn't go without being acknowledged. No one likes a liar. These stories also remind me of The Boy Who Cried Wolf. If you are known to be a liar, no one will believe you when you are telling the truth.

No comments:
Post a Comment