Monday, March 7, 2016

Week 7 Learning Challenges: How to Read More

How to Read More by Austin Kleon

This is really great advice from Austin Kleon to read more. The first point had me laughing because I really do believe that technology has taken away from reading. You will see a lot of people on their phones, playing games, or looking at social media instead of reading. Especially for kids this generation. All of the other points are things that I actually did during grade school. I remember always making sure to have my book in my backpack incase I had some free time. I also remember making sure to check out a new book from the library on Friday so that I would have something to read over the weekend. I hope to implement these practices again because I really do miss reading for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment