Monday, January 11, 2016

Comment Wall

Welcome to Hae Young's blog.

Comment away!


Comments, Comments, and More Comments flickr



I would say that I am a Maroon 5 fan and one of my favorite songs from them is "Sunday Morning". It always puts me in a good mood and it's one of those songs you listen to while driving with your window's down. It's definitely a feel good type of song that never seems to get old. Hope you guys enjoy it!

9 comments:

  1. One feature of you blog that I really like is the quote of the day at the top of your sidebar column. Do you pick the quote each day or is there a program that generates if for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Madison, I picked the quote of the day but I actually just changed the title of the quote board because it requires too much work for me to update it every day! I wish there was some kind of automatic generator but there isn't one that I know of. It's still a nice touch however and I plan on the add more favorites.

      Delete
  2. Hello!
    When looking through blogs today for ones that I liked yours caught my attention because of the quote of the day in the sidebar. I really like the idea of adding quotes to my blog and this could be an easy way to do so. So glad I came across your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maroon 5 is one of my favorite people/band! I quite like that even though you don't really have a background, the colors on your blog make it so it's not too stark. I like the font for your blog posts' titles. Having a quote wall is a great idea! I didn't even know you could do that on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have a little quote wall! I need to add that to my blog! Also great quote by Tom Hiddleston!

    The song you choose is definitely a fool good song. It is pretty popular and a good song to cruise down the road to.

    Hope your semester is going well and you have a great spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a huge fan of Maroon 5. I have heard a few of their songs though and I was surprised that I recognized this one even though I've never seen the music video. It's a good song though. Definitely a feel good song. I feel like most of Maroon 5 songs are pretty feel good. I like that about Maroon 5.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like Maroon 5 as well. This song is one of my favorites by them. You are right about it being a feel good song. First time watching the video, but then again I rarely watch videos anyway. I also love the quote from Tom Hiddleston. He is one of my favorite actors. Hope you are having a great semester.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Hae Young. I am also a fan of Maroon 5 so I know that song, "Sunday Morning" very well. I am actually in the Indian Epics class but I decided to look at some blogs in your course since have already communicated with most of the people in my own group.
    Feel free to look at my comment wall if you ever have time. My blog is called "Week to Week".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sunday Morning is one of those songs that I remember listening to in middle school. I remember when Maroon 5 first became popular and man do I remember jamming out to all of their songs! Look at where they have come now! Sunday Morning is one of those songs that will randomly get stuck in your head but it's one that your totally fine with too.

    ReplyDelete