I liked the story of Androcles
and the Lion because it showed the power of gratitude. “Gratitude is the
sign of noble souls”. Maybe my story
could involve a theme in which kindness is respectable even amongst enemies.
Jacobs 71, The Lion in
Love is really sad and powerful. “Love can tame the wildest” is really a
true statement. It’s really sad and I think a lot of people will be able to
relate to it. Like a lot of people say, “Love can make you do crazy things.”
![]() |
| The Lion in Love Link to Online Source |
The fox can be really tricky but also insightful. “Outside
show is a poor substitute for inner worth.” This fable sends the message that
beauty should come from within and no matter how pretty something might be on
the outside, it’s very superficial and does not always satisfy. Maybe a story
idea could be of a person who was extremely materialistic and wanted to keep
only pretty things around her but then realized that its not enough to give her
real happiness that maybe a person could give her.
Since the fox is really tricky, I may be interested in doing
a story that contained all the silly pranks and jokes the fox plays but also
show how karma works and how even the trickiest of tricksters can be
outsmarted. The lion also has many
instances in where it encounters good and bad karma. This could also be a story
idea.
“Nature will out.” The nature of people usually doesn’t
change no matter how much you want to change it.
The Hare with Many
Friends
“He that has many friends, has no
friends.” When I was young, I thought that popularity meant everything. In
school, you wanted to be the person that everyone knew about and wanted to eat
lunch with. That popularity only goes so far. As I grew older I realized that
those friendships were insincere and the count of your true friends are always
few. One best friend is better than a thousand “friends”. This is a possible
idea for the Storytelling post.

No comments:
Post a Comment