![]() |
| Tales of Beauty and the Beast Link to cover page |
I was also intrigued by Biblical Romances. Since I am familiar with the couples in the Bible, I wanted to keep reading more about what this Storybook was about. I liked the introduction because there was a fun twist on typical biblical relationships. Usually, the writing in the Bible can be pretty dry especially when talking about romances that would normally be very interesting to read about. The author introduces the stories to be of fun and silliness and takes the reader on to explore a different point of view about the couples in the Bible. It's really interesting to take well-known Biblical characters such as Mary and Joseph and give them more of a back story of their love life than the Bible provides.
Scrolling through more of the Storybook titles, I came across one that said The One with All the Stories. I got excited because I know that all of the episode titles of the show "Friends" starts with "the one with....". Soon enough, I was looking at the cover page of a picture of all the "Friends" characters. I remember watching the show when I was younger and I also re-watched the whole series recently. Most of the stories we come across in this class are stories that have been around for a very long time. I liked how this Storybook took a well-known pop culture reference to tell another story. It's easy to relate to and the reader can better visualize the story as they read it. I liked how the picture was at the very top and center with the title underneath it.
All three of these Storybooks have a layout that is easy to navigate through which is something I want to keep in my project. Also, a big picture as the first page always does a good job at grabbing the viewers attention.

No comments:
Post a Comment